Monday, November 15, 2010

My favorite Female Characters

Past few days have been drawn out, I havent really done much but watch movies and scroll through netflix. Sooooooo this brings me to the title of the blog.
I have an obsession of with these characters, I love them because they are Raw, they are who they are and nothing else. I know, I know, they are fictional characters, but I connect with them. Even though Im not a superheros girlfriend (Id like to think so) I cant erase my memory, and there is no way I would be a flight attendant for a living! I just want to share these three females with you and if you havent watched the movie they were wrote for, you should. I tend to venture off in confusing movies so if Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind is to much for you, I apologize, everyone that I have watch it does not understand or cant keep up with it, it comes plain and clear to me.  So here we gooooo!

                                                        First off: RAMONA FLOWERS
(Scott Pilgrim VS the world)

Next: CLEMENTINE KRUCZYNSKI

(Eternal Sunshine Of the spotless mind)

Last: CLAIRE COLBURN

(Elizabethtown)

Thats all for now, maybe I can get out tomorrow and do something!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...