Friday, December 10, 2010

Late, I know.

Hookah!!! We went to memphis today and bought some new flavors for our hookah! Raspberry and Cola, yummm. I really love coffee and pomegranate, thanks to Mandy ;) I had a blast being silly with my husband and sister-in-law tonight. I also think smoke is pretty, so I hope no one takes these pictures the wrong way because I promise you, I dont do drugs.



Thats all for pictures, Ill post some more tomorrow. I will leave you with a random list about me!

1. I hate grape flavoring


2. I am socially awkward, I absolutley hate talking to people I dont know or barely know, I have nothing to say.

My friends still tell me Im strange. :/

3. I love watching crop dusters, for you guys that AINT from the south or live in a big city, google it, haha!

4. I sing in the shower (it makes me sound even more amazing ;p)

5. My mom was a singer in a band pre-Gayle, with Gayle, and post Gayle untill I was 7 or so.

I beleive thats the reason I have such a deep love for music, Im NOT tone deaf, and I can keep a beat.

6. I was born on Eric Claptons Birthday.

7. Im a penny pincher.

8.I have green and yellow eyes.

9. I have a scottish Aunt, I love her accent!

10.Pee Wee Herman fan.

11. I love riding bicycles, (just not uphill)

12. I have a hot temper, Im quick to put someone in their place who is rude to me or ones I love without thinking about it.

Last Person was in a plane to a woman (I know, bad place huh?)

13. I double cross my legs. I cross them then I keep wrapping my leg around my other one.

14. My Grandpas cousin directed smokey and the bandit and the cannon ball runs. Hal Needham is his name.

15. I have to have a fan blowing when I sleep

16. I learn by doing not watching.

17. I love talking to the elderly, their stories, advice, opinions, I just love them.

18. over edited pictures are a biggest pet peeve of mine.

19. I was born in the 80's

20. kit-kat is my favorite chocolate candy bar, but I loves me some gummy bears
 
Love, LaFever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...