Thursday, December 16, 2010

Moving in tomorrow!!! lipstickkkkk

Outfit from today




I love this sweater it was only like 12 dollars at walmart and its so comfortable. Its knitted and it has a hood and a front pocket for stashing stuff, or in this weather, keeping the phalanges warm!


When my husband got home he took me for some chinese food, yummmm buffet nom nom nom! I was so hungry! It was amazing!

After we ate our roomates came over to help us move some stuff and Jodi snatched my phone and started snapping pictures, this would be one. I truly dont remember holding my arms as showed, but I never remember much of anything unfortunatley. Big flaw of mine.

After that we went to the new home and Amie came over to visit, I love this girl, Shes so amazing! She is big into fashion, I cant wait to get her a blog started for when she starts her little clothing deal. I will have a button made for her on my home page so you can check her cute clothes out!!

and this  gal below is roomate Jodi, she is a sweet heart, are friendship is growing stronger more and more everyday. We have alot of the same morals and respects, which is good, we have an understanding that roomates need to have, which is a good start! Plus her sleep pants are awesome.


I am very pleased to say tomorrow we should be fully moved in. I will post pictures of the decorating process of the room over time, its fun to document thing like that.

Well Im off for tonight, we have an early start tomorrow!
Love, LaFever!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...