Monday, December 13, 2010

HOLD THE PHELYTONE

Guess what my amazing husband suprised me with today! A freakin iphone 4, thats right, AMAZING CAMERA! I feel sorry for big mama camera, she never gets put to use anymore over the past month or so, now its going to be WORSE! Heres an example of the amazing-ness.
this is my moms door window, look at the focus on this buddy, not to mention the pixels.

I had to give ole Tucker Roo a bath today! He found some perfume to roll around in and it was RANK! I dont know if the perfume designer was Skunk or maybe Oppossum? Either way he was nassssstyyyy! On the other hand, He cheesed for the picture. Early today he jumped out of the car window and ran around the Jr. High and Apartments for a good 20 minutes while we chased him, guhhhh, hes a drama queen.


The Japanese maple is asleep for the winter :(
its so pretty when its bloomed.



hmmm, random pic of one of my tattoos???


anndddd duh duh duhhhhhhhhhhhhh Our future room

and bathroom



we have moved a little there, still waiting on a few things before we can put everything in the room. Im just proud that all the dogs get along now. Tucker has playmates now!!!

Our CD player in the car is broken, we are getting a new one for christmas, because I MISS belting out to this cd!




the laundry mat in our town is pretty retro-ish


morning make up ewwwwww, I never get up early enough to fix my makeup before taking matt to work. But as previously said, normally I wouldnt upload photos of myself like this, but Im getting comfortable in my own skin, so baahhhhh! lol Im getting used to the odd freckle under my eye, Im beginning to love it!

I cant wait to decorate and shoot awesome "different style" photos in the new room! Plus the house we are moving into has amazing space lighting and floors to do some awesome photos, not to mention the yard is HUGE! The fella and gal that own the house, our pals, and us are going furniture looking this weekend, they are wanting to get a new couch and Matt and I need a new comforter, ours is nice, but old and its makes me gag a little, even when its been washed, to know how long we've had this blanket! Im weird, I know!



Off to play some Harry Potter Legos!
Love LaFever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...